How do I get started?
Shopping for homes becomes a BLAST once you have confidence in the numbers. At 417 Home Loans we believe that is our mission: to be financial advisors just as much as we are lenders. We lead with the heart of a teacher, sharing our decades of experience so that you can make wise decisions for one of monumental transactions in your lifetime.
It’s always a good idea to get preapproved before shopping. You don’t want the excitement and fun to be ruined by surprises later. The good news is that pre-approval is pretty quick!
4 Steps For a Pre-Approval:
- Chat with us for a half hour or so. Tell us what you want to make happen, and the monthly payment you’d like to shoot for. We’ll ask you a few painless question so we can direct you towards the best type of loan and give you a heads up on anything to consider.
- Fill in the blanks on our simple online application. This will take you about 15 minutes.
- Pull together all of the documents we’ll need to process your application. Note that it’s best to get us everything up front here so that we can evaluate every opportunity to get you the best rate and also any challenges we might face.
- Get with your real estate agent and start shopping! Having a contracted agent on your side will help you navigate through the market and find the home with all the features you’re looking for.
Please know that by submitting this form you aren’t obligated in any way, shape, or form to move forward. This is simply the first step.
Curious about how your credit score will affect your home loan? Click here for all that you need to know!
Documents You Need
All applicants need to provide:
- Current Email Address
- Copy of Driver’s License and Social Security Card (if available)
- Pay stubs covering the last 30 days
- 2012 and 2013 Federal Income Tax Returns (including all supporting schedules)
- 2012 & 2013 W-2 & 1099 Statements
- Bank Statements for the last 60 days for all accounts (all pages of the statements are needed, even the blank ones)
- Social Security Awards letter if applicable
- Proof of retirement/pension income if applicable
- Signed Purchase Contract (for purchase transactions)
Self Employed Applicants will also need to provide:
- Business tax returns including all supporting schedules (K-1, 1099, W-2) for 2012 & 2013
If applicable, please provide:
- Trust Papers
- Bankruptcy Papers
- Divorce Decree/Child Support Order